SUVIS – engineering company for multiphase flows
The Suvis GmbH is your competent and reliable engineering company in the areas multiphase flows, development and lay out of particle separators, fluid measurement techniques and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
We support you in your design and lay out of particle separators using modern experimental tools as well as flow simulation techniques (computational fluid dynamics CFD). We also are specialized in the design and construction of prototype separators.
Our well equipped technical department has the infrastructure at its disposal to offer you solutions for complex and individual flow problems and we have sufficient computer capacity and power to be able to solve even demanding problems using CFD. Furthermore, we offer competent consulting for solving fluid mechanical questions especially in the area of multi phase flows and respective measurement techniques.
We look forward to hearing about your challenge.
As a modern engineering enterprise focussing on separators technologies we offer optimized solutions and individual advice regarding separator development and applications.
- Oil separator
- Water separator
- Dust separator
We apply our experimental techniques for flow velocity, pressure, temperature, particle size and turbulence intensity measurements individually to analyze and solve your problems.
- Particle-Image-Velocimetry (PIV)
- Laser-Doppler-Velozimetry (LDV)
- Phase-Doppler-Anemometry (PDA)
- Spray analysis
- Laser diffraction methods
- Flat pressure probes
The application of fast computers combined with efficient software allows us to even simulate complex flow scenarios.
- Numerical methods for flow simulation
- Design and optimization of process engineering plants
- process intensification
- Visualization of three dimensional flow field data
Our flat pressure probes are tailored for static pressure measurements at solid surfaces and locations, where the measurement situation does not allow a pressure borehole and are thus very flexible in their application.
- Potical probes for flow field measurements
- flows in tubes and channels
- prototype construction of cyclones
- coating processes
- construction of model test facilities
- Progress through knowledge: Our scientific publications in the area of multi phase flows are the basis for modern solutions.
- Experience over many years: For more than 20 years we develop methods for the solution of fluid mechanical problems.
- Linked with strong partners: In order to find the best solution we cooperate exclusively with acknowledged experts and experienced enterprises.
- Confidence is important:: If our services and competence convince you, we treat your request confidently and give you initial non-binding advice. We look forward to participate in your challenge!
- To contact form